IT-Pro Card Builder
IT-Pro Skill Stats
Certs ?Special Ability
Have questions? See the FAQs!
Example IT-Pro Card
- Here is an example of what your own card could look like.
Everything can be customized!
- This tool can be used to make player cards for pretty much anything!
- All the stats can be named anything; use the "Stats" tab to do this.
- Any color can be assigned to the different elements.
- The "Name" text can only be 12 characters long. I will fix this in the future.
Need an Avatar Image?
- There is great site I found for this Avatarmaker.com
- A 200px x 200px size image works best.
How to get a better/higher image resolution?
Something not working correctly?
Trying to get a custom color?
- If you find a color you want to use but don't know the color number, you can use Firefox's F12 Dev menu color picker. Find a picture or website with the color, then use the color picker to sample the color. The color number will be saved to your clipboard.
Need a Color # to RGB Code Convert?
- This one works well. Hex to RGB Color Converter
Why can I only use 30 stat points?
- No one can be an expert at everything. All aspects of IT are constantly changing and evolving. Being an expert(score 10) in one area requires continuous studying, practice, and a considerable time commitment. The time commitment to being a Networking expert means that your other skills will begin to degrade.
- So a "jack of all trades" will have a score of 5 in all categories. In contrast, an expert could be a 10 in only three categories and 0 in all the others. Really, the scores are just the measurement of your time commitment to a field of study.
What is the core idea of an IT-Pro Card?
- I wanted a way to convey my IT-related skills easily. A player's card shows the areas I focus on the most for training. I got the idea from Grand Theft Auto V crew-board that displays the accomplices you can hire for a heist.
- So that got me thinking, what would the player cards look like if I needed a Hacker or Incident Responder for a job? So I came up with this fun tool!